Friday, January 3, 2014

Game Hunting EP 9 - Nintendo New Year !!

Happy New Year !! Im sure 2014 will be a great year for New games But ! One things guaranteed that the Retro Gaming will be better even better as More consoles slide closer into the Retro Category.

I hope you all had a Awesome Holiday and took full advantage of other the collectors being broke due to last minute shopping, I know I did ! And scored an amazing deal on Christmas Night , lets take  a look shall we.....


I hope you enjoyed checking out the new acqisitions with me and by the way….
I did have a SnowDay after all !

Soon Ill be showing you guys and gals how easy it is to MOD the SNES to play Super Nintendo and Super Famicom games… But !!Till then I have one more video for you.

I also picked up a Factory sealed copy of F-Zero on the SNES at Video Games New York so sit back if you dare as I do the horribly unthinkable …. and OPEN IT !!! Yes!!!!  Thats right you can't stop me Im insane ….


Don't be afraid to open those sealed games they were meant to be played just take care of them collect to play not pay. I hope you all have a great 2014 and please share your Hunting treasures with us in the comments or on instagram and twitter @Finalbossnyc.















No comments:

Post a Comment