Sunday, October 6, 2013

SCHEDULE UPDATE....

Before I get started I want to just say... " WE DID IT !!! " The Kickstarter for Mighty No 9 is over and hit all its goals and that means we get... Mac, Linux, Wii U, PS3, 360, PS4,XBOXOne, Vita and 3DS versions !!! Too Awesome !!! Go Community I cant wait till my pledge gifts come in 2015 as well as My copy of the game.


As you may have already guessed the Bi-weekly format is in place I have skipped this weeks article as to have more time on the game I'm playing and so I can fit it in to my ever changing family schedule.

I felt a big emptiness and almost panic like feeling this weekend like I was ignoring something that had to be done something very important. I honestly believe it had to do with not publishing an article, it was an actual physical withdrawal. Strange that taking time off which was meant to calm me and not make me want to rush actually had the reverse effect.

Im already starting to wonder if maybe the scheduling gaps should be taken only when needed and not regularly...

The good news is besides having more time to sleep so I have energy to hang wit the lad I also got in some Cyber game hunting with my free time and some much needed research... yes yes even I the Final Boss a Uber-Nerd needs to read up on topics. I did also manage to follow up the Cyber Hunting with a on foot quick trip to a seldom visited spot that I need to hit up more often. The purchases I made this weekend will have a big impact on the blog. So stay tuned in the near future as The Final Boss is not only about to expand his collection......... BUT take it in a direction in which it has NEVER been........................

Thanks for all the support and I will see you next week back here at the same Boss Channel... same Boss Time.........

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you backed MN9!
    And I guess you're hinting at a new console purchase? Whatever it is I'm looking forward to it.
    I sent you an email regarding the package, but I'll tell you here too just in case: my package arrived today, and I loved everything you sent me. Thanks and take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet !! Im so glad your Prizes finally arrived , and Im glad you enjoy them . I dont know if I mentioned it before but I painted that Castlevaina painting as part of a 8-bit series I did and still continue when I have time. Thanks again for reading and participating in the contest please continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete